INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana’s unemployment rate has declined slightly in June from the previous month.
The Indiana Department of Workforce Development said Friday that the rate was 3.5%, down from 3.6% in May. The state’s unemployment rate was below the national rate of 3.7% for June.
Indiana’s labor force had a net decrease of more than 10,000 over the previous month, which was a result of about 3,100 less unemployed residents no longer seeking employment and a decrease of about 7,000 in residents employed. The state says Indiana’s total labor force is about 3.4 million.
- Indiana’s unemployment rate declines to 3.5% in June
- Indiana’s unemployment rate declines to 3.4% in July
- Indiana’s unemployment rate declines to 3.3% in August
- Indiana’s October jobless rate steady at 3.5 percent
- Indiana January jobless rate remains at 3.5 percent
- US gains a robust 266,000 jobs; unemployment falls to 3.5%
- Indiana’s November jobless rate declines to 3.7 percent
- Indiana’s December jobless rate declines to 3.4 percent
- Indiana’s June jobless rate edges higher to 3.3 percent
- US cancer death rate hits milestone: 25 years of decline