PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - It's official...Indiana's largest festival is in full swing.
The 2018 Covered Bridge Festival kicked off on Friday morning.
The Bridge Festival runs for the next nine days.
The county is home to 31 covered bridges for you to explore.
You can also expect a lot of food and shopping opportunities while visiting the Parke County hot spots.
The festival opens daily at 9:00 a.m. and closes at 6:00 p.m.
For a map of all of the bridges and to learn more about the festivities, click here.
- Indiana's largest festival is underway, here's a map of all of the Covered Bridge locations
- Set-up underway for annual Covered Bridge Festival
- Covered Bridge Festival continues through weekend
- Local business thrives during Covered Bridge Festival
- Scammers stopped at Covered Bridge Festival
- Nice weather improves Covered Bridge Festival Profits
- Covered Bridge Festival comes to a close
- Covered bridge festival is underway: How to stay safe during the festivities
- Bridge Festival seeing more interest in history of covered bridges.
- Indiana's largest festival just days away