TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana's Attorney General made a stop in the Wabash Valley on Thursday to talk about crime prevention.
Curtis Hill made an appearance in Terre Haute.
It was one stop in a series across the state.
Hill took time to discuss crime prevention strategies with law enforcement and local politicians.
They discussed techniques that are working and some that need improvement in the fight against crime.
Hill says it is important to hear from all parts of the state.
"We want to take that information and compile it and compare it to the information in other parts of the state," Hill said.
Hill scheduled 14 stops in total across the state.
- Indiana's attorney general makes Terre Haute stop
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb makes stop in Terre Haute
- Indiana Attorney General's office representatives set to make a stop in Parke County
- Panel accuses Indiana attorney general of misconduct
- Misconduct case beginning against Indiana attorney general
- Indiana attorney general sued over groping allegations
- Indiana attorney general backing proposed opioid settlement
- Shoe Bus receives grant, make stop at Terre Haute school
- Well-known illusionist makes a stop in Terre Haute