INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTHI) - The Indianapolis Children's Museum will offer free admission to furloughed and federal employees working without pay.
The museum says they will allow the federal employee, along with three immediate family members in for free.
To take advantage of the offer, you will need to show your most recent pay stub and an Indiana photo ID.
The museum will start offering free admission on January 19th and it lasts all the way through March 10th.
To learn more about the Indianapolis Children's Museum, click here.
- Indianapolis Children's Museum offers free admission to furloughed and federal employees working without pay
- Fast food chain offers free meal to furloughed federal employees
- More businesses offer a helping hand to furloughed federal employees
- Local barbershop offers free haircuts to furloughed government employees
- Children's Museum lowers admission cost for the day
- Local gas station to offer free food to federal employees
- More local support offered to unpaid federal employees
- Sullivan offers to waive utility late fees for federal employees
- Federal employees relieved, grateful for community support
- Federal penitentiary employees can grab free Chick-Fil-A on Monday