TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Illinois voters headed to the polls Tuesday, but on the other side of the state line in Indiana, there's still some time left before the 2018 primary election.
Election day is Tuesday, May 8th.
The deadline to register to vote in April 9th. The State of Indiana has information online about that process.
The 2018 general election is November 8th.
News 10 will have complete coverage for all of this year's elections.
- Indiana voters still have time to register
- Snapchat is trying to help potential voters get registered
- 20 percent of Indiana’s 4.4 million registered voters cast a vote in the May 8 Primary Election
- Register to vote in Indiana with this new app
- Ex-EPA chief Pruitt registers as energy lobbyist in Indiana
- No voter Indiana voter machines connected to the internet
- Indiana voters get postcards as part of voter accuracy push
- Federal judge blocks Indiana voter registration law
- Last day to register to vote for primary election, League of Women Voters educating community
- Your vote counts! Register before November election