INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana voters approve constitutional amendment obligating the General Assembly to adopt balanced budgets.
- Indiana voters approve constitutional amendment obligating the General Assembly to adopt balanced budgets
- Balanced budget constitutional change issue awaits voters
- Credit agency Moody’s lauds Indiana balanced budget mandate
- Indiana lawmakers approve GOP budget, gambling bill
- Indiana had 51 percent voter turnout in 2018 general election
- GOP Sen. Cruz, Rep. Rooney introduce constitutional amendment to impose term limits on Congress
- Judge: Indiana sex offender class violates US Constitution
- US approves new generic competitor to EpiPen
- Mayor Bennett highlights city's balanced budget during state of city address
- Indiana lawmakers amending law on school shooter drills
Scroll for more content...