VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - You will have the chance to ask Indiana lawmakers your questions.
The final Crackerbarrel session is happening on Saturday morning.
It is a time for you to understand what they re working on for the legislative session.
Big topics being disused are the ones that could land on the governor's desk.
It happens at the Vigo County Public Library at 10:00 a.m.
- Indiana lawmakers set to hold final Crackerbarrel Session
- Library holds last crackerbarrel before Indiana session ends
- Library host first crackerbarrel session of 2018
- Voting bills big discussion at crackerbarrel session
- Voting bills discussed at second 2019 Vigo County crackerbarrel session
- Concerned citizens push for hate crimes bill at Crackerbarrel session
- Indiana lawmakers returning for possibly contentious session
- Indiana lawmakers return to Statehouse ahead of new session
- VCSC holds community listening session
- Rep. Pfaff talks voting reforms at first Legislative Crackerbarrel