EVA, Ala. (AP) - A man wanted on child molestation charges in Indiana has been arrested in Alabama.
News outlets report that 34-year-old Aaron Robert Jenkins was arrested Tuesday night. Morgan County Sheriff Ana Franklin said in a news release that deputies found marijuana and drug paraphernalia at a home, and charged Jenkins with two misdemeanors.
Authorities later discovered that Jenkins is wanted in Tippecanoe County, Indiana, on felony charges of molesting, fondling or touching a child and attempting to commit child exploitation in connection with a 2016 incident.
His bond for the misdemeanor charges is $600. He's being held for extradition to Indiana.
It's unclear if he has a lawyer. Further details haven't been released.
Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Indiana child molestation suspect nabbed in Alabama
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- 79-year-old Indiana babysitter charged with four counts of child molesting
- Trial for man arrested for child molesting pushed to December
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Greene County man enters plea deal in child molesting case
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Jury has been seated for Terre Haute child molesting case