TERRE HAUTE Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana based film company is bringing it's love for the Hoosier state to the big screen.
Pigasus Pictures is a company run by two Hoosier natives and IU grads.
Their first film was called "The Good Catholic."
There was a special showing of the movie at the Indiana Theater in September.
Now, the company released their second creation.
It's called "Mrs. White Light."
It stars Judith Light, from the old tv show "Who's the Boss."
The film was shot in Bloomington.
Co-owners John Armstrong and Zachary Spicer say it is a way to showcase their passion for Indiana.
The film studio plans to make six movies in Indiana.
- Indiana based film company set to roll out new movie
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for April
- The new film "Eva" set to play at Tilson Auditorium
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for November 4th
- Body camera footage released in movie set shooting
- NYC firefighter dies battling blaze on Harlem movie set
- Release of 5th ‘Indiana Jones' movie pushed to 2021
- European company to acquire Indianapolis-based Finish Line in $558 million deal
- Gas tax set to begin in Indiana
- Crane Naval Base holds STEM event