TERRE HAUTE Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana based film company is bringing it's love for the Hoosier state to the big screen.
Pigasus Pictures is a company run by two Hoosier natives and IU grads.
Their first film was called "The Good Catholic."
There was a special showing of the movie at the Indiana Theater in September.
Now, the company released their second creation.
It's called "Mrs. White Light."
It stars Judith Light, from the old tv show "Who's the Boss."
The film was shot in Bloomington.
Co-owners John Armstrong and Zachary Spicer say it is a way to showcase their passion for Indiana.
The film studio plans to make six movies in Indiana.
- Indiana based film company set to roll out new movie
- Terre Haute based company celebrates 80th anniversary
- Local faith-based film wins best feature at festival
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for April
- Hulman and Company sells Clabber Girl to New Jersey-based company
- First Financial set to merge with Kentucky based bank
- The new film "Eva" set to play at Tilson Auditorium
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for November 4th
- Body camera footage released in movie set shooting
- NYC firefighter dies battling blaze on Harlem movie set