VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Indiana Gaming Commission is now accepting applications for casinos to operate in Vigo County.
News 10 received the documents from the gaming commission on Thursday.
Those documents highlighted guidelines for casinos interested in relocating.
It outlined a $50,000 application fee.
It also mentioned the deadline to apply will be December 1 of this year.
Spectacle Entertainment has shown interest in coming to Vigo County.
Before any of this can happen, Vigo County voters need to pass a referendum this November.
- Indiana Gaming Commission accepting applications for Vigo County casino
- Indiana Gaming Commission to review Spectacle's Vigo County casino proposal
- THFD accepting job applications
- Transitional veterans house accepting applications
- Indiana Gaming Commission approves casino sale, make a Terre Haute casino one step closer
- Indiana State Police accepting applications for recruit academy
- New student housing complex accepting applications
- Terre Haute Police now accepting applications
- FAFSA starts accepting applications for college aid
- Sullivan County Sheriff's Office accepting applications for dispatchers