TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana lawmakers are preparing for 2019, and they say your input is critical.
The Indiana Black Legislative Caucus met in Terre Haute Saturday.
That's where they discussed the 2018 Indiana general assembly.
They talked about legislation that passed, while getting the community's input on laws.
Lawmakers said having town halls like these are necessary as they prepare for the 2019 session.
- Indiana Black Legislative Caucus prepares for 2019
- Indiana Black Legislative Caucus made a stop in Terre Haute to discuss what's going on at the state level
- Indiana State University prepares for 2019 graduation
- Indiana lawmaker to propose sports betting legislation
- Indiana legislators dump proposed handgun licensing repeal
- Indiana governor calling special legislative session
- Indiana legislators mull installing highway traffic cameras
- Area farmers prepare for 2019
- TONIGHT: Vigo County Democratic Caucus to fill Third District seat
- Indiana legislative staff face some limits on carrying guns