TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana lawmakers are preparing for 2019, and they say your input is critical.
The Indiana Black Legislative Caucus met in Terre Haute Saturday.
That's where they discussed the 2018 Indiana general assembly.
They talked about legislation that passed, while getting the community's input on laws.
Lawmakers said having town halls like these are necessary as they prepare for the 2019 session.
- Indiana Black Legislative Caucus prepares for 2019
- Indiana State University prepares for 2019 graduation
- Area farmers prepare for 2019
- Indiana lawmaker to propose sports betting legislation
- Indiana legislators dump proposed handgun licensing repeal
- Indiana governor calling special legislative session
- TONIGHT: Vigo County Democratic Caucus to fill Third District seat
- Indiana legislative staff face some limits on carrying guns
- Indiana Senate panel to take up hate crimes legislation
- Indiana governor, legislative leaders call for AG to resign