INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicle says all of its license branches will be closed Saturday through Monday in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
The BMV says all branches will resume regularly scheduled business hours on Tuesday.
For a complete list of branch locations and hours, to complete an online transaction, or to find a 24-hour BMV Connect kiosk near you, visit www.in.gov/bmv/ .
- Indiana BMV branches closed Saturday-Monday for King holiday
- Indiana BMV branches closed Saturday, Monday for Vets Day
- Indiana BMV branches to be closed several days for holidays
- Indiana BMV offices closed Saturday, Monday for Columbus Day
- Technical issues cause slowdown at Indiana BMV
- Indiana official stalls BMV gender change rule
- Indiana license branches will be closed for Good Friday
- Old National Bank to close Rockville branch
- BMV open on Election Day after Monday outage
- Indiana BMV extends hours for polling place identification