WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - Starting next month, Indiana American Water customers in Terre Haute will see a rate increase.
The Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission recently approved a settlement with the water company.
That settlement covers more than $500 million in infrastructure improvements.
In order to make the improvements, rates will go up.
The first increase will be 1.99 percent.
That will be effective starting Monday.
Rates will go up again by 5.79 percent in May of 202.
To see how that will impact you, click here.
- Indiana American Water customers will see first of two rate increases starting in July
- Indiana American Water customers could see a 16-percent rate increase
- Report: Indiana suicide rate increases
- 2 hearings set on Indiana American Water rate hike request
- Indiana American Water seeks rate hike for $542M in infrastructure
- Duke Energy customers could see a 15 percent rate increase
- Seelyville sewer rates will increase
- American Water rate hike could be coming down the pipes
- Indiana American Water rates to rise by 8 percent in deal
- Indiana’s July jobless rate edges higher to 3.4 percent