TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - As tropical storm Barry makes its way here, this is what we're going to see.
Today, we can expect scattered showers, along with the occasional isolated storm.
Tonight, the system will lose some of its strength.
This is because there's not a lot of heat to fuel the system.
Tomorrow though, that's when we're looking at our best chance for rain, with more widespread showers, and better chances for thunderstorms.
The system will also change our temperatures.
Instead of above average, we're looking to drop well below average, at least for a few days.
Things are also going to get windy, and we could have pockets of heavy rain at times.
- Impacts of Barry
- Special Olympics Economic Impact
- Barry Wolfe wants to rescind his guilty plea, judge meets with his court-appointed attorney
- Denied: Barry Wolfe to spend 60 years in prison after judge denies change in plea
- Tropical Storm Barry develops in the Gulf, threatening more epic flooding in Louisiana
- 'The worst is yet to come' as Barry threatens 11 million people with flooding
- Does the weather impact fishing?
- Ranch will impact youth nationwide
- Millions impacted by Facebook hack
- Warmer winter impacting local park