TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Immigration is a hot topic in the US today.
That's why one group in Terre Haute is working to educate the community.
Indiana State University partnered with the Candles Holocaust Museum and Education Center.
They hosted Christopher Elmore.
Elmore is a lawyer.
He discussed information about how the process of immigration works before and after.
Organizers say the event was designed to help local people better understand a much talked about issue.
- Immigration education the topic at Candles Holocaust Museum
- CANDLES Holocaust Museum executive director announces her resignation
- Curious George exhibit wraps up at Candles Holocaust museum with movie screening
- Kristallnacht survivor speaks at Candles Museum
- Japanese internment camp survivor speaks at Candles Museum
- Historic building in downtown Terre Haute likely new home of CANDLES museum
- CANDLES hosts human trafficking awareness event
- Holocaust survivor shares her story
- Watershed project the topic of Wednesday night meeting
- Mental health the topic of Thursday night speaker series