TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Immigration is a hot topic in the US today.
That's why one group in Terre Haute is working to educate the community.
Indiana State University partnered with the Candles Holocaust Museum and Education Center.
They hosted Christopher Elmore.
Elmore is a lawyer.
He discussed information about how the process of immigration works before and after.
Organizers say the event was designed to help local people better understand a much talked about issue.
- Immigration education the topic at Candles Holocaust Museum
- CANDLES Holocaust Museum executive director announces her resignation
- CANDLES Holocaust Museum hosts new 'Second-Generation Survivors' speaker series
- Curious George exhibit wraps up at Candles Holocaust museum with movie screening
- Candles Holocaust Museum set to reopen after the passing of Eva Kor
- Public invited to CANDLES Holocaust Museum on Tuesday to pay their respects to Eva Kor
- Bringing history to life: A new virtual exhibit at Candles Holocaust Museum
- Kristallnacht survivor speaks at Candles Museum
- Deadline Approaching for Candles Museum Auschwitz Trip
- Japanese internment camp survivor speaks at Candles Museum