WEST UNION, Ill. (WTHI) - A local restaurant is open for business after flooding issues last week.
The West Union Cafe in Illinois is back to normal after flooding impacted the entire back portion of the restaurant.
Workers and people in the community came together to use sandbags to contain the flooding.
Cleanup took several days.
- Illinois restaurant reopens after flooding issues
- Popular Brazil restaurant reopens months after fire
- Riley restaurant reopens under new ownership
- Patrons evacuated from Illinois restaurant for fire
- Crews work to reopen Mario Brothers restaurant after fire
- New airport restaurant restaurant ready for takeoff
- Owners of popular Brazil restaurant say they are thrilled to reopen after fire
- Bloomfield pool reopens
- Harvest Emergency in Illinois
- Census Training in Illinois