KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An Illinois man is facing a slew of charges after police said he led them on a chase in a stolen truck.
Vincennes Police said John Koonce did not stop when police tried to pull him over in a stolen GMC pickup truck.
Indiana State Police eventually joined the chase.
Police said Koonce eventually lost control and crashed into a field.
They said that's when Koonce started running, but police caught him.
Koonce was taken to the Knox County Jail where he is being held on bond.
- Illinois man facing charges after police said he led them on chase in a stolen truck
- Illinois man hospitalized after police chase
- Man involved in police chase could face multiple charges
- Illinois lawmaker faces federal public corruption charge
- Man arrested after truck reported stolen
- Wanted man caught after police say he led them on a chase
- Terre Haute man behind bars after police say he led them on a chase
- Clinton man arrested after police say he led them on a chase
- Sullivan man facing charges after police pursuit
- Parke County man facing charges after allegedly stealing a vehicle and leading police on a chase