KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - In Knox County, an Illinois man is in the hospital after leading police on a chase across the state line.
According to Indiana State Police, Daniel Fehrenbacher, of Ingraham, Illinois was involved in a hit and run crash.
This happened just after midnight in Lawrence Country, Illinois.
Police said he crossed the state line into Knox County, Indiana on U.S. 50.
That's when he ran over stop sticks, lost control and hit an embankment in the median.
He was taken to the hospital in Vincennes.
Troopers said they think alcohol played a part in all of this.
The investigation is on going, and charges are pending.
- Illinois man hospitalized after police chase
- Terre Haute police chase leaves suspect hospitalized
- Illinois man facing charges after police said he led them on chase in a stolen truck
- Police chase ends with crash
- Officials identify man that died in Knox County police chase
- Putnam County man arrested after alleged two county police chase
- Man involved in police chase could face multiple charges
- Terre Haute man in jail after police chase
- Police continue search for man involved in Friday night chase
- Terre Haute man involved in Friday night police chase arrested