VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Danville, Illinois man is out on bond following a Saturday night arrest in Vermillion County.
Police say 41-year-old Patrick McGuire's blood alcohol content was more than four times the legal limit.
Around 11:30 Saturday night, police say McGuire drove into a field behind a tractor and planter.
He then allegedly drove down a farm lane and into a second field.
Police say a near empty bottle of vodka was found at the scene.
He was transported to a Clinton hospital for medical evaluation and then booked int the Vermillion County Jail.
McGuire has a prior arrest for driving under the influence in 2011.
His driver's license is revoked in Illinois.
- Illinois man arrested in Vermillion County when he allegedly drove over four times the legal limit
- Vermillion County man arrested for dealing meth
- Vincennes man allegedly flipped his truck with his two young children inside and then ran from the scene at three times the legal limit
- Operation Pullover arrest in Vermillion County
- Vermillion County man arrested on home improvement fraud
- Illinois lawmakers hold hearing on marijuana legalization
- Illinois' legal marijuana demand would outpace supply
- Illinois governor announces plan to legalize marijuana
- Illinois man behind bars, accused of stealing from his former boss in Vermillion County
- New website provides legal help to those with limited means