MARTINSVILLE, Ill. (WTHI) - We have new details about a case involving sexual abuse charges.
Barry Wolfe, of Martinsville, Illinois is currently in the Coles County Jail.
He faces multiple counts of sexual abuse and assault against a juvenile.
Wolfe is affiliated with an amateur girls basketball program in Illinois.
On Monday in court, a judge changed one of the charges from a Class 2 to a Class 1 felony.
That's an increase in severity.
The State's Attorney's Office says a typographical error happened when his office was entering the charges.
The change is essentially a correction.
That change means Wolfe's overall sentence could be longer if he's found guilty.
Wolfe will be in court on Thursday.
- Illinois man accused of sexual abuse receives higher charges
- Pritzker: Illinois budget deficit higher than estimated
- Illinois receives $16M federal grant to fight opioid abuse
- Illinois woman faces several criminal sexual assault charges
- Illinois boy needs help receiving service dog
- Illinois school districts to receive additional funding
- Southern Vigo County road to receive higher speed limit
- New details released about Illinois basketball director accused of sex abuse
- Trial date set for former Illinois AAU coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Bond reduced for former Illinois AAU girls basketball director accused of criminal sexual assault