ILLINOIS (WTHI) - Illinois State Police are urging you to buckle up on your way to your Thanksgiving plans.
The Click It or Ticket campaign is in full gear.
Illinois State Police are making sure you're doing your part, so the roads stay safe. Police say watch your speed as you travel, buckle up and do not drink and drive.
Indiana State Police are also on the look-out.
Extra patrols will continue throughout this month.
- Click It or Ticket campaign in full swing in Illinois
- Police team up for 'Click It Or Ticket' campaign
- Clay County Fair in full swing
- Hulman Center renovations in full swing
- Spring Wildflower Season in Full Swing
- Click It or Ticket begins just in time for Memorial Day weekend
- New Illinois Lottery ticket supports police memorials, funds
- Rauner signs 1st full-year state budget as Illinois governor
- Vatican launches $110 'click to pray' wearable rosary
- Police in Illinois set to kickoff Speed Awareness campaign