WABASH VALLEY, Ill. (WTHI) - The Illinois Sheriff's Association is doing its part to help students get a higher education.
The organization is awarding $50,000 in college scholarships for Illinois students.
That money will go toward tuition, books, and fees only.
There are a few requirements to be eligible for the scholarship.
You can pick up an application at any Illinois sheriff's office or at the ISA website.
Applications are due by March 15th.
- Illinois Sheriff's Association set to award $50,000 to help put students through college
- Indiana Sheriff's Association awarding scholarships
- 50,000 Illinois firearm owner ID cards due for renewal
- Illinois Sheriffs' Association voices concerns over the idea of legalizing recreational marijuana
- Lung Association study: Illinois lags in cutting tobacco use
- ISU hosts State Technology Student Association Conference
- Association removes Laura Ingalls Wilder's name from award
- Indiana Broadcasters Association Scholarship
- Alzheimer's Association Longest Day
- Lincoln Trail College competing for big award