SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WTHI) - Illinois Governor JB Pritzker is scheduled to give the State of the State Address on Wednesday, Jan. 29.
The address will be in Springfield, at the Illinois State Capitol.
- LIVE Video: Ill. Governor Pritzker to deliver State of the State address
- Illinois Governor JB Pritzker delivers State of the State address
- Pritzker to sign Illinois state budget, including lawmaker pay raise
- Governor Pritzker signs order to protect LGBTQ students in schools
- Responses to Governor Holcomb's State of the State address
- Pritzker: Illinois budget deficit higher than estimated
- Pritzker compiles $41.5B infrastructure plan, tax increases
- Governor J.B. Pritzker urges the public not to use vaping devices as investigation continues
- State of the State Address, Indiana governor to talk about hate crimes law, school money
- READ: Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb's full State of the State address