TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - People at Indiana State University received a musical treat on Tuesday night.
ISU's School of Music held a performance of Peter and the Wolf.
The performance was sensory friendly.
That means it's designed to be accessible for people with disabilities.
Lights and sound remained at a low level.
There were also quiet areas for kids who may have needed a break.
Organizers say the performance was a way to cater to everyone's needs.
120 students attended the performance.
- ISU's School of Music performs special musical
- ISU alive with the sound of music
- Best in ISU music showcase talent in annual concert
- Indiana Theatre gets musical on Friday night
- Country club diners receive a musical treat
- Artists celebrate Music in Our Schools Month with free series
- Vermillion County school set to hold special performance
- Off the Beaten Path: Music and basketball, together in harmony
- ‘Sound of Music’ actress Heather Menzies-Urich dies at 68
- ACM Awards mark country music's 'party of the year'