TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI)- ISU continues to make all its new students feel welcome, especially those new to Terre Haute!
Wednesday students on campus had the chance to get a "Taste of Terre Haute." Local restaurants came out to show new students what the city has to offer.
Our photographers told us many of the samples were wiped out quickly. Restaurants say it's important for them to get involved on campus.
“Because we do a lot of business with ISU and they are loyal customers to us, we try to give them back something.” Said Mechment Toptsi who owns Cackleberries.
Cackleberries works with the university often by catering to sporting events.
- ISU students experience the "Taste of Terre Haute" on campus
- Taste of Terre Haute starts Monday
- ISU hosts campus blood drive
- ISU students experience life in a refugee camp
- ISU students trying to bring Camp Kesem to campus
- Overnight shooting ruled "accidental" at ISU's campus
- Group works to build healthier ISU campus
- ISU staff taking part in training to help new students with campus life
- New bike share program rolls out on ISU's campus
- ISU Police issue warning after two vehicles stolen from campus