TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State University represented nationally.
On Thursday, Miss America Pagent Finalists competed for the title in Connecticut.
ISU senior Tiarra Taylor represented as Miss Indiana.
She did not make it into the semi-finals. Back in Terre Haute, people met up at a local bar to support her.
While on stage, Taylor introduced herself as a proud Sycamore.
- ISU student competes in Miss America Pagent
- Local women compete for Miss Crossroads to America crown
- Miss ISU crowned Miss Indiana
- Students compete in MATHCOUNTS regional
- Local students compete in science olympiad
- ISU students exploring technology while making pancakes
- ISU set to change student recruitment process
- ISU students spread support of DACA bill
- ISU hosts State Technology Student Association Conference