TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State University received a special gift on Thursday.
School leaders say it will bring together students with potential employers.
A local chapter of The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers presented a check to ISU worth around $25,000.
That will go toward a career success program. The program works with ISU's Career Center.
Through the program, employers will hold both virtual and on-campus career fairs.
It's all to put students on a greater path to success.
- ISU receives $25,000 check for a career success program
- Hamilton Center's Outreach Program receives $25,000 grant
- Career Fair Connections to Success
- Parke County school receives $25,000 ag grant
- ISU hosts 'Spring Career Fair'
- Success by Six program receives two state grants
- ISU devotes more money to student success
- ISU building receives major upgrades
- ISU hosts career fair for student-athletes
- ISU's Memorial Stadium receives new look