TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new Indiana State University program can help you reinstate that New Year's Resolution.
The Student Recreation Center is offering its personal training services to the community.
Undergraduate and graduate students are the trainers.
The program offers a no judgment zone to people of all ages.
There are group and one on one sessions.
To learn more, click here.
- ISU opens up personal training services to the community
- ISU Community Garden officially open
- ISU Community Garden Doing Well Despite Weather
- New ISU president addresses the community
- ISU Community Garden Closing For Season
- Veterans get service dogs trained by prisoners
- Community center opens in Clinton
- Community Spotlight: Chances and Services for Youth
- Another community launches Text to 9-1-1 service
- ISU students team up with local group for community project