TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A familiar face made an appearance at Indiana State University on Monday night.
It was to address challenges college students face, and how to overcome them.
That face was Derek Hough, an award-winning dancer, and author.
You might remember him from Dancing With the Stars.
Hough shared his experiences with hardship and how to overcome them.
One piece of advice he offered included movement of the body.
He showed students different ways to move around in order to change their mental mindset.
The presentation was part of ISU's Speake Series.
- ISU hosts award-winning dancer, and author for speaker series
- ISU guest speaker honors Jamal Khashoggi
- Golden Dragon Acrobats dazzle at Speaker Series
- Racing legend makes stop in Terre Haute for ISU Speaker Series
- Air Force vet that foiled terror attack in France to kick off ISU Speaker Series
- ISU Speaker Series welcomes man that helped stop Paris, France terror attack
- ISU hosts Earth Day events
- ISU hosts campus blood drive
- ISU hosts 'Spring Career Fair'
- Speaker Series guest talks about the importance of customer service