TERRE HAUTE, Ind.(WTHI) - Statistics show that every two seconds...someone in the United States needs blood.
That's why Indiana State University stepped up to do its part.
Organizes held a blood drive on Friday morning at 5th and Chestnut Streets.
It was hosted by Sumer Undergraduate Research Experiences.
Summer is usually when blood centers see a drop in donations.
All donors received a sunshade as a thank you gift.
- ISU group holds Friday morning blood drive
- ISU hosts campus blood drive
- ISU holds public auction
- Local church hosting blood drive
- Vigo County YMCA holds blood drive to help Red Cross
- Group works to build healthier ISU campus
- Friday is World Blood Donor Day
- ISU holds farewell reception for its president
- ISU students hold Bowling and Voting Event
- ISU holds annual Tech Connections event