TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have a reminder about an upcoming public forum where you can weigh in on a proposed tuition hike at Indiana State University.
ISU wants to increase tuition by 1.9% for the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 school years. This would mean full-time undergrad students from Indiana would pay about $90 more per semester.
A $75 health and wellness fee is also up for consideration.
Trustees will discuss the tuition increase and additional fee June 21st but you have an opportunity to share your thoughts before then.
There is a public forum this Wednesday, June 5th. It’s happening at Tirey Hall on the ISU campus at 3pm.
- ISU considering tuition hike, public forum set for this week
- ISU holds public meeting to discuss tuition hike
- ISU students to see higher tuition rates
- Here is your chance to weigh in on a proposed tuition hike at ISU
- ISU holds public auction
- Indiana State University to host public forum on the proposed tuition and fee increase
- ISU celebrates engineers week
- SMWC Announces Tuition Guarantee
- Candidate forum set for next month
- Future for Sullivan pool up for discussion in public forum