TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State University officially has a new president.
It comes after a unanimous vote by the board of trustees.
The board gave Dr. Deborah Curtis a standing ovation at the meeting.
Trustees met to approve Curtis as the 12th President of ISU.
She starts her duties in Terre Haute on January 3rd.
She'll replace the current president, Dr. Daniel Bradley.
He is retiring from the top spot.
- ISU Board officially votes in new president
- ISU President addresses the community
- It's official: ISU holds inauguration for new president
- ISU Community Garden officially open
- ISU holds farewell reception for its president
- New ISU president addresses the community
- Election board searches for more voting locations, but rules out ISU for the May primary
- ISU approved, Honey Creek Mall added: Election board green lights Vigo County voting locations
- ISU students hold Bowling and Voting Event
- VCSC Board names Jackie Lower as president