TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - While some students learned, others spent today giving back to the community.
News 10 talked with students from Indiana State University. They teamed up with an organization called Million Meals.
Together, they handed out food to local pantries, Students say heading out into the community is a great way to honor Dr. King.
Organizers believe they packaged around 180 meals.
- ISU students team up with Million Meals
- ISU students team up with local group for community project
- ISU set to receive $2.3 million grant
- ISU students exploring technology while making pancakes
- ISU set to change student recruitment process
- ISU students spread support of DACA bill
- ISU hosts State Technology Student Association Conference
- ISU devotes more money to student success
- ISU students hold Bowling and Voting Event
- ISU Police warn students of scam