TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - An evening crash involved an Indiana State Trooper this weekend.
It happened Saturday around 9 p.m. on U.S. 40 in Putnam County.
Officials say a red Chevrolet pick-up truck pulling a dump trailer attempted to turn right.
Instead officials say it hit an ISP Dodge Charger nearly head on.
The driver reported a possible brake issue that may have led to the crash.
No injuries were reported.
- ISP officer involved in Saturday night crash, due to brake issue
- Fiat Chrysler recalls vans, SUVs over brake issue
- 882,000 Ram trucks recalled for potential steering, brake pedal issues
- Two cars involved in Saturday morning crash
- Illinois State Police strictly enforcing 'Scott's Law' after 14th crash involving ISP Trooper
- ISP returns from Colorado investigation
- Crash involves several parked vehicles
- New house bill could pump the brakes on jail construction
- Toyota recalls pickups, SUVs to fix air bag, brake problems
- Subaru recalls 1.3M vehicles in US for brake light problem