CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A public hearing is set to focus on a bridge in need of repairs.
Mark your calendars for December 13th.
The Indiana Department of Transportation will be at Central Elementary School in Clinton to talk about the State Road 163 bridge rehabilitation project.
The river bridge connects Clinton to both Vigo and Parke Counties.
Doors open at 5:30 with the presentation starting at 6:00.
- INDOT to hold public meeting on Clinton bridge
- Residents can voice concerns at INDOT 163 Bridge meeting
- INDOT: McDaniel Road Bridge officially open!
- INDOT announces construction on US 41 bridge
- INDOT: Bridge closure delayed due to weather
- INDOT holds Terre Haute job fair
- INDOT to hold virtual job fair
- Public hearing set for Wednesday to discuss Clinton bridge project
- ISU holds public auction
- INDOT holding open house for upcoming project on 'Lyford Y'