KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHII) - The Indiana Department of Transportation says it is set to open two median U-turns in Knox County on Wednesday.
In June, crews started work to change U.S. 41/Old U.S. 41 and U.S. 41/Freelandville Road into median U-turns.
Once the lanes open on Wednesday, the old median crossovers at both locations will be permanently closed and then removed.
- INDOT ready to open two median U-turns in Knox County
- INDOT addresses dangerous Knox County intersection
- INDOT moves ahead with Knox County road plans
- INDOT: McDaniel Road Bridge officially open!
- City addresses 1st Street median project
- Knox County Election Results
- Knox County is ready to use new mosquito sprayer
- INDOT holding open house for upcoming project on 'Lyford Y'
- Knox County burn ban lifted
- Knox County prepares for primaries