VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Indiana Department of Transportation has announced plans to close a Vigo County road for a day later this month.
INDOT says State Road 42 will close on Wednesday, May 29.
It will be closed about two miles east of State Road 46, weather permitting.
They plan to replace a culvert pipe.
Officials say they expect to have the road closed from 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- INDOT announces plans to close Vigo County road for a day next week
- Vigo County road closed starting next week
- INDOT moves ahead with Knox County road plans
- Vigo County Industrial Park Improvement Plan Announced
- INDOT announces construction on US 41 bridge
- INDOT: McDaniel Road Bridge officially open!
- INDOT plans project to address dangerous intersection
- Vigo County beach to close
- View Vigo County roads closed by high water
- INDOT addresses dangerous Knox County intersection