TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you chowed down on some delicious pancakes at IHOP on Tuesday...you helped out a good cause.
Down Syndrome Indiana and IHOP in Terre Haute teamed up for an event.
It's called Down Pancakes for Down Syndrome.
As part of the event, 20 percent of sales on Tuesday will be donated to Down Syndrome Indiana.
The group provides educational resources and support of the parents of people with Down Syndrome.
- IHOP teams up with Down Syndrome Indiana for a delicious donation drive
- First Friday celebrates 'Delicious Downtown'
- ISU Students team up wit IHOP to make Riley Hospital donation
- IHOP changing name to IHOB
- What Is Holiday Heart Syndrome?
- Research for "The Cute Syndrome"
- Indiana agency collects data on withdrawal syndrome in newborns
- IHOP reveals reason behind ‘IHOb’ name change
- ISU “CHILL” Group Hosts Fundraiser at IHOP
- IHOP gives away free pancakes so you can make a donation to help kids with illnesses