TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - IHOP is 'Flipping it Forward for Kids.'
It's part of a free pancake day with an important cause behind it.
On Tuesday, you could snag a free short stack of pancakes, and in turn, you make a donation to help children battling critical illness.
Donations went to charities like Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
The network includes Riley Hospital for Children.
You can also donate anytime right here.
- IHOP gives away free pancakes so you can make a donation to help kids with illnesses
- ISU students exploring technology while making pancakes
- ISU Students team up wit IHOP to make Riley Hospital donation
- Pancakes for a good cause
- IHOP changing name to IHOB
- Free books delivered to kids
- Vigo County kids make donations to area homeless
- Annual pancake breakfast to celebrate 31 years
- Pancake breakfast to benefit Clay Youth League
- IHOP reveals reason behind ‘IHOb’ name change