After 60 years of being 'IHOP', The International House of Pancakes announced its name change on Twitter.
The company tweeted plans to flip the "P" in its name to a "B", but they haven't revealed what the "B" will stand for.
The company's name change will officially go into effect on Monday, which is when the meaning of the "B"will be revealed.
Reports say the new name will reflect the restaurant's "quality of food and the menu".
Some IHOP restaurants have already changed their signs which displays the new name, but local IHOP restaurants have not yet made that change.
The most popular guess so far is "breakfast", but the company hinted on Twitter that it may not "breakfast."
What do you think the "B" stands for?
— IHOb (@IHOb) June 4, 2018
- IHOP changing name to IHOB
- IHOP reveals reason behind ‘IHOb’ name change
- ISU “CHILL” Group Hosts Fundraiser at IHOP
- ISU Students team up wit IHOP to make Riley Hospital donation
- IHOP gives away free pancakes so you can make a donation to help kids with illnesses
- IHOP teams up with Down Syndrome Indiana for a delicious donation drive
- Black Friday trends changing
- How Leaves Change Colors
- Thanksgiving travel: changes for 2017
- School changes in Parke County