CUMBERLAND COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - Crews were forced to shut down Interstate 70 from Greenup, Illinois to Casey on Friday night.
That was after a crash in the westbound lanes of the 127-mile marker, about two miles west of Casey.
Details surrounding the crash are unclear at this time, but News 10 viewers told us the crash involved a tractor-trailer.
- I-70 crash in Illinois just west of Casey forces detour
- Clay County crash on I-70 forces westbound lane closure
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- I-70 reopened after fatal crash
- Heavy rain to blame for I-70 crash
- Several vehicles involved in I-70 Crash
- Victims names released from Saturday I-70 crashes
- Brazil man arrested after fatal I-70 crash
- Name released in I-70 fatal crash
- Illinois State Police working multiple crashes on I-70 in Clark County