CLARK COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - Illinois State Police is releasing new information about a crash that caused traffic delays on Interstate 70 late Friday afternoon.
Trooper Tammy Welborn tells News 10 that a semi was stopped on the side of the road with a flat tire. This was about 5 miles west of Marshall, Illinois. Another semi ran off the road and hit the first semi.
Thankfully no one was hurt but the accident did make a mess and back up traffic. Crews had to clean up debris that was blocking both lanes.
- UPDATE: ISP releases cause of Friday crash on I-70
- Victims names released from Saturday I-70 crashes
- Name released in I-70 fatal crash
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- I-70 reopened after fatal crash
- Names released after Clark County crash on I-70
- 2018 ISP Scheid Diesel patrol results released
- Two people dead after Friday morning I-70 crash
- ISP to conduct Sobriety Checkpoint on Friday
- Heavy rain to blame for I-70 crash