SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Sullivan County man was arrested after he was accused of having a sexual relationship with a minor.
Indiana State Police alleges 50-year-old Michael Hughes of Hymera of sexually abusing a 16-year-old female.
Police launched the investigation into Hughes in December of 2018.
On Monday, the Sullivan County Prosecutor's Office issued an arrest warrant for Hughes.
He was arrested on Tuesday morning and charged with two counts of sexual misconduct with a minor and two counts of child seduction.
He is currently in the Sullivan County Jail on a $65,000 bond.
- Hymera man arrested for sexually abusing a 16-year-old girl
- Hymera Traffic Alert
- Hymera man arrested, facing drug charges after police stop
- Boil Order for town of Hymera
- Police search for missing 16-year-old Brazil girl
- Former youth football coach admits to sexually abusing young girls
- Terre Haute Police find missing 16-year-old
- Illinois man accused of sexual abuse receives higher charges
- "She can't be left alone." 16-year-old girl has 223 seizures each day
- 16-year-old driver of car involved in a crash that killed Jenna Perrelle arrested