PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A boil order is in effect for parts of Rockville. Officials say this is due to the replacement of a fire hydrant.
Businesses from the intersection of U.S. 36 and U.S. 41 east to the 36 Saloon area on U.S. 36 will be without water after 11 pm. Once water is restored, there will be a boil order for the next 48 hours.
- Hydrant replacement causes water outages in Rockville
- Power outage in the town of Rockville
- Hydrant flushing for Seelyville Water Works Customers
- Rockville water customers under boil order
- City secures grant to upgrade water mains, pipes, hydrants
- Some Rockville residents to be without water on Thursday
- Terre Haute Fire Department has hydrant request
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Concern over bus routes at Rockville Elementary
- Rockville holds their National Night Out event