TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Seelyville Water Works will be doing routine flushing of fire hydrants system wide beginning Oct 24th from 8 am to 5 pm. This will take several days.
Below is the full release.
- Hydrant flushing for Seelyville Water Works Customers
- Hydrant flushing in West Terre Haute this week
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- City secures grant to upgrade water mains, pipes, hydrants
- Crime Stoppers: The Seelyville Dollar General theft
- Crews begin demolition of Seelyville building
- Seelyville awarded state grant to improve roads
- Terre Haute Fire Department has hydrant request
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order