TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Seelyville Water Works will be doing routine flushing of fire hydrants system wide beginning Oct 24th from 8 am to 5 pm. This will take several days.
Below is the full release.
- Hydrant flushing for Seelyville Water Works Customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- Hydrant flushing in West Terre Haute this week
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Hydrant replacement causes water outages in Rockville
- UPDATE: The Boil Advisory for Seelyville Water customers has been lifted
- Seelyville sewer rates will increase
- Seelyville residents under boil order
- Boil order in Seelyville lifted
- Indiana American Water to flush mains in Terre Haute