WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - Hunters can help make sure those in need are fed.
Hoosiers Feeding the Hungry has a dee donation program.
The organization works to keep food banks and pantries stocked with meat.
It has partnered with 82 meat processors in the state.
Hunters can go to any one of those and donate meat to the organization.
To learn more, click here.
- Hunter program looks to help feed the hungry
- Help feed the hungry this holiday season
- Orange Friday: Helping feed hungry families in our community
- Community event raises funds to feed hungry families
- Meijer and Catholic Charities team up to feed the hungry
- Annual 5k event helps feed hungry students in Vigo County
- Volunteers collect canned goods to feed hungry veterans
- Go orange on Friday and support agency in feeding hungry families
- Clay county food program feeds hundreds of children this season
- Feeding a "Village" on Thanksgiving