BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - We checked in with Brazil Mayor Brian Wyndham about how the new animal control agreement is working out.
There is an agreement that says the shelter will provide 24-hour service to the city, any time there's a stray or neglected animal that needs to be picked up.
The city will pay the shelter $20,000 for services this year.
Wyndham says the agreement is running smoothly, and they have not had any complaints or problems so far.
- How is the new Brazil animal control agreement working out?
- Brazil continues to rework animal control issues
- Agreement made in Clay County between Brazil and Humane Society for animal control
- Agreement official between Brazil and Clay County Humane Society for animal control
- Brazil animal service contract approved
- Brazil still without stray animal contract
- Brazil working to implement life-saving program
- Facade work continues in downtown Brazil
- Work wraps up on new Brazil mural
- Brazil expands economic district