TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Hopefully you didn't miss out on the holiday fun!
Sunday was the last day for the House of Christmas House, hosted by Tri Kappa.
It's a holiday event for kids of all ages to get them in the spirit. Kids decorated cookies, made crafts and even got their picture taken with Mrs. Mouse.
Organizers say it's all fun for a good cause.
"The big purpose of Mouse House is not only for everybody to come out and have a good time, but really that we're raising money for scholarships," said Ellie Templeton.
This was the 45th year for the event. Organizers say it was probably their biggest year yet!
- House of Christmas Mouse brings holiday fun for the family
- Family Learning Day brings families together for day of fun
- Christmas Walk teaches holiday history
- Halloween fun for the whole family
- Families enjoy wildlife themed Family Fun Night at the mall
- Group brings musical fun to downtown Terre Haute
- State Trooper Fun Game brings competition, shows support
- Missing Disney film which predates Mickey Mouse resurfaces in Japan
- Winter wonderland fun!
- Santa stops at local college for family fun