TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The 32nd Annual Hospice of the Wabash Balley Tulip Bouquet Fundraiser is coming up next week.
On Wednesday, April 24th, you can buy a bouquet of fresh cut tulips.
They'll be available for you in a variety of colors and sold at several locations.
All of the proceeds will go straight to the Hospice of the Wabash Valley.
Click here to see a list of where you can pick up your bouquets.
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley to hold 32nd Annual Tulip Bouquet Fundraiser
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley holds its 32nd Annual Tulip Bouquet Fundraiser
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley held Annual Holiday Celebration
- 31-year tradition continues with Hospice fundraiser
- Hospice center set to open in Terre Haute, first center to provide to the Wabash Valley
- VNA Hospice of the Wabash Valley named a 'best place to work'
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Annual Wabash Valley Music Hall of Fame Picnic held
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley