The 29th annual Hospice Holiday Celebration took place Thursday at Saint Mary of the Woods College.
At this year’s celebration, they honored Patrick H. Cahill, recipient of The Chapman S. Root Award. The Chapman S. Root Award, established in 1990, is presented each year to a person whose generosity and leadership has enhanced the quality of life in the Wabash Valley.
Mr. Cahill’s career led him to the field of business development and construction, servicing as President of Wabash Valley Asphalt Company, retiring in 2010, and later serving as Vice President of Business Development for The Heritage Group. Throughout his life, a constant factor has been his affiliation with the Wabash Valley community. He has directed his energies towards improving business, education and the arts, all of which have a significant influence on the quality of life here in this area.
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley held Annual Holiday Celebration
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley holds its annual holiday celebration
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Annual Wabash Valley Music Hall of Fame Picnic held
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley to hold 32nd Annual Tulip Bouquet Fundraiser
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley holds its 32nd Annual Tulip Bouquet Fundraiser
- Wabash Valley kids celebrate school choice
- Wabash Valley Classic celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Wabash Valley woman celebrates 106th birthday
- 37th annual Altrusa Chili Cook-off held to support literacy in the Wabash Valley